ema – 3D visual assembly and production planning under consideration of human work tasks
The new version 188.8.131.52 contains many new and extended functionalities arrount task and object management. For planning and simulation of assembly tasks on dynamic moving platforms ema now defines the target automatically even for processes with several workers. That function speed up and improve the accurateness of planning processes for tasks on moving assembly lines.
Further more highlights the new ema version provides are changing the manikin color, reach space object creation for kinematic chains and the extended robot library by products of Universal Robots, Bosch and ABB.
Key features of version 184.108.40.206:
- support for JT10 file format
- drag & drop of project & geometric files into main window enabled
- new task “push / pull“
- support for dynamic moving targets in simulations
- base functionality for manikin collision prevention
- manikin color can be changed
- selectable initial postures for manikins
- reach space object creation for kinematic chains
- motion data recorder & export functionality
- new geometric primitive “chair”
- enhanced geometric primitives “cylinder” & “table”
- added new “layout helper” functions for interactive & direct IK chain manipulation
- extended robot library
Download the demo version and learn more about all these new functions.
Our advice: use the ema download pool.
Register now on imk-ema.com/Login and get access to ema demo edition and more documents like install guides, user tutorials, release informations and practice example scenarios.